About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Sunday, October 21, 2012

SPIRIT WEEK!

This week I've been taking pictures of some of my favorite spirit week outfits. I didn't get all of them though! Sometimes it's awkward to stop people in the hallway...
Enjoy :)

Day One - Color Day

Freshman wore yellow


Sophmores wore green


Juniors wore red

 HI Charlie! (He reads my blog)


And Seniors wore black


(I'm obsessed with Haley's shorts)






Day Two - American Pride Day

This day was my favorite as far as "fashion" goes.





 The sweaters above and below are the most adorable things ever.

 Hi Christina! (She reads my blog too) I love love love your dress and it looks amazing on you!

'
Jake won for best outfit on American Pride Day! Congrats, Jake




"America's Sweetheart"



 Both Margaret and I wore dance costumes

Day Three - Career Day







I was a tattoo artist!

Day Four - Safari Day








 This outfit is one of my favorites of the whole week. She looks so cute!







 Yes, she did this herself!

Day Five - Warrior Pride Day

You can't tell, but her hair is sprayed blue!








And to finish it off...

 Mrs. Seri kissing a fish!
 Our amazing hosts


Best spirit week ever

1 comment:

  1. Best Air Mattress for everyday use. Are you looking for best air mattress for everyday use or for your outdoors trips Here you are present some of them according to your need?

    ReplyDelete